Rent-All Equipment was founded in 1956 and primarily rented trailers, lawn equipment and auto tools.
In 1971 Paul Black purchased the business and quickly expanded the equipment line as the customers requested additional items for rent.
In 1985 a branch location was opened on the east side of town and was named Belt Rent-All. The corporation changed hands in 1989 when Jeff Black, Pauls son, purchased the business and continues to own and manage it.
As the rental fleet has continued to grow it was necessary to move the original store from its King Hill Ave. location to its current location on 6th street. This move has allowed for the equipment line to expand and has allowed service work and customer service to improve.